Wednesday, December 26, 2018

19 Minutes Until The Lord's Return?

This email was sent to me a couple of days ago. 

"For he that diligently seeketh shall find; and the mysteries of God shall be unfolded unto them, by the power of the Holy Ghost, as well in these times as in times of old, and as well in times of old as in times to come; wherefore, the course of the Lord is one eternal round." (1 Nephi 10:19)

Dear LDS Marco

I would like to share with you an experience I had last year in relation to your 'the time is now video.'

On Thursday 20 July 2017 I was studying 1 Nephi 10 and when I read verse '19' the Holy Spirit spoke to me and said that night I would have a dream and I am to write down the things that I see.

The dream was as follows:

I saw in front of me a table and on this table rolled out before me was a type of blueprint map. I compare it to the construction worker blueprint maps that are commonly used. In my mind, I knew it represented Heavenly Father's timeline for the earth. I couldn't see the start of the timeline only the end. It read like a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet with a cell grid style. Each column had 7 boxes down and then a new column would start. At the very top right corner, I saw was the world's current stage on the timeline. Beneath were 5 boxes and then the last box had in it clearly "19 minutes until the Lord's return."

----------

As I pondered this dream I was impressed to turn to the Book of Abraham in the Pearl of Great Price, and as I was reading I came across Abraham 3:4

"And the Lord said unto me, by the Urim and Thummim, that Kolob was after the manner of the Lord, according to its times and seasons in the revolutions thereof; that one revolution was a day unto the Lord, after his manner of reckoning, it being one thousand years according to the time appointed unto that whereon thou standest. This is the reckoning of the Lord’s time, according to the reckoning of Kolob."

to which I wrote down the following equation.

1 day to the Lord is equal to 1000 years (365,000 days)

365,000 ÷ 24(hrs) = 15,208 days

15,208(days) ÷ 60(min) = 253 days

*253 days on earth is equal to one minute in heaven

253(1 min) x 19(min) = 4807 days

4807(days) ÷ 365(days) = 13 years

This projected me to the year 2030

----------

I thought I would share with you and yes I'm aware no man knows the day or the hour

Sincerely

Josh


1 comment:

  1. the reason you haven't been able to find anything about 7 years of tribulation is that it's kind of hidden, in the way that it's 3 1/2 + 3 1/2 years
    leading up to Christ's second coming.
    this link below I think explains it best.
    http://www.jesus4evers.com/?p=2994

    http://www.jesus4evers.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/7-year-tribulation-wordpress.png

    "If you remember nothing else from this message, remember that this peace agreement is the single event that starts the seven year countdown to Christ’s return to the earth."

    ReplyDelete